Membership registration form
- Members should take into account that training times and training days may change during the season.
- Your personal data will only be used by the association for association-related activities. Photos/films of visitors and/or participants in activities in our accommodation can be published in or on various media, unless you object explicitly and with reasons.
- As a member or parent/guardian of a youth member, you declare that you are aware of the fact that you are obliged to perform service activities for the association a number of times a year. For example, you should think of canteen work (especially during competition matches, tournaments and extra activities.
- For other terms and conditions and rules of conduct, please refer to our Internal Regulations.
The easiest way to become a member is via the online registration form at the bottom of this page. Don't forget to send in a passport photo to email@example.com. This is for the membership card.
Contribution fees (with direct debit) Season 2023/2024
|Badminiton (once a week for the smallest beginners, only in consultation with the trainer)||€ 146,00|
|Youth player||€ 360,00|
|Competition player senior division 8, 9 and higher||€ 370,00|
|Competition player senior division 5,6 and 7||€ 394,00|
|Competition player senior division 2,3 and 4||€ 472,00|
|Competition player senior division 1||€ 498,00|
|Recreational player seniors (at least 16 years old)||€ 298,00|
When not providing a direct debit via the authorization below, the contribution will increase by € 15,00 per season. When joining during the current season, the contribution is calculated pro rata.
Competition players who play or train with feather
shuttles pay an additional shuttle fee of € 70,00 per season.
Youth players who play or train with feather shuttles pay a shuttle fee of € 60,00 per season.
- The season runs from August 1 to July 31 of the following year.
- If you become a member of the association, you commit yourself for the entire season.
- The contribution is collected automatically.
- The quarterly installments by direct debit will take place on or immediately after August 1, November 1, February 1 and May 1.
- If you become a member a one-time registration fee of € 35,00 has to be paid.
- If a direct debit is not granted during the first season of membership, the total contribution is due at once.
- Subsequent years, the contribution must be paid in advance every six months.
- Members under the age of 18 must have this form co-signed by a parent/guardian.
New members must submit a passport photo (digital in jpg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for the club pass.
- Termination of membership must only be done in writing to the membership administration of the association. This must be done at least three months before the start of the next season.
- Cancellation during the season does not release you from paying the contribution during the current season.
- If no cancellation takes place before May 1st of any year you automatically commit yourself for the entire following season. For competition members this is before April 1st.
Would you like to register for a youth membership? Please contact us first at email@example.com. We offer everyone 2 free trial lessons. If you contact us in advance, 2 dates can be arranged. This gives our trainers the opportunity to assess your level and determine in which group you would fit best. In addition, it gives you the opportunity to try out badminton, see if you like it and to verify whether the training times fit into your agenda.